vokera combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
boiler is combi vokera 20/80 rs flowmatic , the ch is working fine but there is no hot water. when hw is drawn from tap its is hot then turns cold within seconds boiler doesn't fire up .if i override the microswitch the boiler fires is this problem probably due toa faulty diverter valve,diaphram etc

thanks

Sponsored Links
Overheat stat chops the pilot on this boiler. Nothing works with pilot off

thanks for the quick response ,what is the best way of checking the over heat stat is faulty

Sponsored Links
Faulty overheat stat means you have no pilot. No pilot means no burner therefore no HW or CH.

hi dp, cheers for the post, the ch is working its just the hw thats not

Doesn't sound like overheat stat problem to me, more likely dhw diaphragm located in water valve or microswitches. If hot water flow is poor try increasing it using flow regulator on water valve.

reason for short amount of hot water could be residual heat left in heat ex where ch has been on or even just pilot light.

hi galwag, thanks for the post i think it is a diaphram prob but all the help is greatly recieved

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back