Vokera Compact

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!!!!! My boiler has red light on, no hot water not heating. Pressure, i have checked it's at 1. Any help?? I am in Basildon, Essex, any cheap Engineers around?

Sponsored Links
try resetting the boiler (turn it off/back on) if its a solid red its usually a thermistor but may be the board.had the pressure dropped and you topped it back up?

I have tried resetting and it was solid Red. The pressure needed dropping and we did by releasing water from the boiler onboxing day and worked well. For some fun reason i just went back to it and switched it on and it's working now. Thank you for replying. I still think i will need it serviced. What a time to do it........ in winter. Luckily my hubby has just realised his HAlifax current account covers such emergencies and as usual we have been paying all these years when it's covered in his current account.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back