vokera excel sp80 domestic hot water running into c h

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hot water was running hot and cold ..just had Vokera engineer here for 3 hours ...now he has gone and the hot water is now running into the radiators ,even though the central heating is switched off.The engineer replaced a few parts ,but my boiler is still faulty ..Anyone any ideas why ,when I run the hot tap ,it heats the radiators ..
thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
One answer that comes to mind is, he has 'manipulated' certain boiler components to 'tell' the boiler you are looking for hot water

I hope you did not pay him. I assume you checked his registration credentials

One answer that comes to mind is, he has 'manipulated' certain boiler components to 'tell' the boiler you are looking for hot water

I hope you did not pay him. I assume you checked his registration credentials
Vokera ,have to pay up front ....he is coming back on Friday ,but if he hasnt been able to fix it ,or left it like this ,i dont know if he will get it right this time ...
He is only vokera engineer in this area .
Does anyone think they know the answer to the hot water running into the central heating ,even though the CH is switched off.
Tried running the hot tap when the C HEATING on , the water was scorching red hot...
Any ideas ,
Thanks

Have already posted the reason. See my previous post.

Have already posted the reason. See my previous post.
Thanks for reply . which parts do you think he has manipilated ,and what do you think the reason is for the domestic hot water heating the radiators ,even though the central heating is switched off...thanks

DP";p="875168 said:

what kinda of answer is that!!!

fazedup71";p="875520 said:

what kinda of answer is that!!!
Thanks for reply ,the boiler is excel sp 80 ...the vokera engineer took the domestic heat exchanger out and flushed it ,but nothing in it ,put it back on

ok well then i would consider the diverter valve to be the problem, he should have checked this before leaving tho and would question his ability.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back