Vokera Line 24 hot water problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, when drawing domestic hot water from my Linea 24 it will be fine for a while then on some occasions will run cold. By adjusting the domestic cold suply valve situated at the right hand side at the bottom of the boiler to reduce the flow/pressure, the water will then flow consistantly hot and I can adjust the temperature with fine control of the same valve. Would this indicate that the domestic hot water flow switch located above this valve is defective or is there another fault?
Any help would be appreciated. martyok

Sponsored Links
Could be blocked heat exchanger, sensor problem, gas valve problem,...

It's not the heat exchanger as this was recently replaced and the system flushed. are you against the idea of a faulty domestic hot water flow switch?

Why not ,its running to fast and cant cope as it is freezing out so the incoming mcw will be freezing

Sponsored Links
Not sure if I understand correctly, but it seems that your messages says your hot water is now fine.
Though that is kind of unusual for this type boiler, it does not constitute a fault

No that's not the case, I am only able to draw hot water by reducing the flow manually with the valve so it would seem that the flow switch is defective.

No that's not the case, I am only able to draw hot water by reducing the flow manually with the valve so it would seem that the flow switch is defective.

if your flow switch was defective, you would get zip.

Your boiler can only heat 9 li/min by 35°C.

If you cannot understand what that means then you should call in an expert to help you.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back