Vokera Linea 24 - preheat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My brother has just moved and inherited a Vokera Linea 24 combi.

The noise of the preheat is driving him to imsomnia and he has to switch it off at night to get any sleep. In his old place he had a Vaillant combi and the preheat was turned off on that.

Is it possible to turn the preheat off on this Vokera and if so how, please?

He is quite happy to wait for hot water as and when he needs it and does not require this function at all.

I would also say the boiler was corgi serviced prior to completion so I'm not saying it's over noisy, he just wants to stop it firing at will.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I dont have the definitive answer but I think you will find that its not possible to turn if off officially!

He can always put the boiler on a timeclock and turn off the supply when he wants to sleep!

Tony

Sponsored Links
best way of "removing" the jumper peg is to lift it off and replace it over 1 peg on the pcb so it doest make the connection and leave it there in case someone wants to enable it again in the future

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back