Vokera Linea Max Needs re pressurised daily why?????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering whether or not someone could throw some light on a problem I am currently experiencing with my boiler.

It needs to be re pressurised on a daily basis and on checking the overflow pipe from the boiler outside it is clear that there has been a discharge of water from the boiler.
I contacted an engineer who called out checked the expansion vessel which he was happy with and went on to replace the safety valve. (The engineer was out approx 3 wks ago the boiler is 4 yrs old)

Currently the problem is as bad as ever I need to re pressurise the boiler on a daily basis. Normally I re pressurise to between 1 and 1.5 bars however when the heat is on fro around an hour the pressure gauge has gone right up to 4 bars and on checking the overflow pipe outside it is apparent that there has been a notable discard.

Is it normal for the pressure to rise to 4 when the heating is on? Does any of this give anyone an inkling as to what the problem could be?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back