Unable to re-pressurise Vokera Syntesi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, I have a 3/4 year old Vokera bolier that will not re pressurise.

My pressure has been dropping over a while and I bled a radiator today that seems to have dropped the last of the pressure.

I get "04" error - low pressure.

I have attached the flexi hose and checked that the hose is clear and that water comes out when I turn to the fill position.

I have tried filling when the boiler is in the off/reset position and when in either HW or HW/CH mode but there seems no obvious filling sound.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Never bleed rads unless you know how to refill and are sure its working properly.

Tony

Thanks for your response. The rad was cold and started to warm up before the pressure dropped.

Rad aside - any suggestion why the boiler might not be filling?

Downstream filling valve closed? the Vokera has a valve each side of the filling loop! ;)

Sponsored Links
Yes I have opened both valves - Lever to the fill position and a small threaded turn valve that is unscrewed open.

Valve with threaded open/close mechanism was gummed up inside keeping non return valve closed, This was replaced and now works fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back