VOKERA MYNUTE 16E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
PROBLEM IS WHEN THE SELECTOR SWITCH IS AT THE OFF POSITION THE BOILER IS STILL ON THE ONLY WAY TO PUT THE BOILER OFF IS PUTTING THE SELECTOR SWITCH TO RESET.

I HAVE CHECKED FOR THE END SWITCHES IN ZONE VALES THEY ARE FINE AND THE CYLINDER STAT IS FINE. THERE ISNT ANY ROOM STAT.

ALSO THE SELECTOR SWITCH SPINDLE ISNT BROKE.

ANY IDEAS?????????

:( :(

Sponsored Links
Frost stat?

Surely it must be easy enough to figure out where the switched live is coming from?

NOPE NO FROST STAT AS STATED ABOVE 2 ZONE VALVES AND CYLINDER STAT, THATS IT. CHECKED ALL THEM OUT THEY ARE WORKING CORRECTLY- NEW FAN FITTED ON WED CUST SAID PROBLEM HAS BEEN SINCE THEN WHICH I DONT BELIEVE THE WIRING AT THE JUNCTION BOX- ISNT WIRED AS PER MANUFAC INSTRU- BUT IS WORKING. TWIN CHANNEL PROG DOES TURN ZONE VALES OFF.

WHAT ABOUT P.C.B?

BUT ALL EXTERNAL CONTROLLS ARE FINE

if the switched live has 0v then it can only be the pcb.

Sponsored Links
NOPE NO FROST STAT AS STATED ABOVE 2 ZONE VALVES AND CYLINDER STAT, THATS IT. CHECKED ALL THEM OUT THEY ARE WORKING CORRECTLY- NEW FAN FITTED ON WED CUST SAID PROBLEM HAS BEEN SINCE THEN WHICH I DONT BELIEVE THE WIRING AT THE JUNCTION BOX- ISNT WIRED AS PER MANUFAC INSTRU- BUT IS WORKING. TWIN CHANNEL PROG DOES TURN ZONE VALES OFF.

WHAT ABOUT P.C.B?

BUT ALL EXTERNAL CONTROLLS ARE FINE

Why was the fan fitted? Also where is the blr location, just to rule out frost stat. Why are manuf instru wrong according to your S-Plan knowledge?

I HAVE TO SAY CONTROL WIRING IS INCORRECT. Drop the upper case- lower case is easier to read. I am shouting, that is why I have used upper case

boiler is in upstairs cupboard next to the sealed cylinder. it can realy only be the p.c.b then. tryed for hours to get through to vokera managed to get throgh once after 40 min then the **** hung up when a told him the fault.

just for you dp lower case, take a chill pill if thats gettin you worked up wonder how you feel when trying to fault find lmao...

:rolleyes:

dp knows vokeras inside out, you appear to know sod all.

is there 240v at the switched live when you expect there to be 0v?

Why was the fan fitted? Also where is the blr location, just to rule out frost stat. Why are manuf instru wrong according to your S-Plan knowledge?[/quote]

the wiring is wrong according to the instruction!!!!

not really a surprise, could have had it fixed 4 days ago if you had answered anyones questions.

THE WIRING AT THE JUNCTION BOX- ISNT WIRED AS PER MANUFAC INSTRU- BUT IS WORKING. TWIN CHANNEL PROG DOES TURN ZONE VALES OFF.

Means nothing. Big question is, where did the MV switch pick its 240 volts from? Incorrectly wired motorised valve is a common occurrence. Strange, heatingengineer (are you trying to say something with that name!!) has not responded yet when asked if there was 240v on switched live. Instead, he posts the clear as replaced PCB.

I know the Linea range has opto isolators fitted to isolate PCB from external sources (like miswired controls). Have seen emitter diode circuit (on said opto) disabled by external controls, but boiler sequence could still be started by 'fooling' the detector section of the the Opto.

I get to work on this model now and again but accolade goes to those that are better like Nickso and a few others. Give me a Flowmatic or an Exel, I am then like a pig rolling in s**te. Give me next generation Vokeras (Linea, option etc) and it is pleasant like a hot day sitting on the beach licking an ice lolly watching the world go by.:cool: :cool:

240v was on the switch live on boiler term strip, my mistake all the wiring was correct the fault lay on the p.c.b.

i dont understand why there are so many pri cks on this site do you????????????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back