Vokera Syntesi 29 - RC05 Remote - MagnaClean

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First post so please be gentle

I live in central Hove beside the Sussex County Cricket Ground and wondered if there are any "recommended" locals, not charging the earth, who could do the two jobs I'd like done either separately or by the same person?

The Vokera Syntesi 29 boiler was fitted about 5 years ago and I also bought the Vokera RC05 Remote Control/Thermostat at the same time but didn't have it fitted so it's still in its box, brand new. I'd like this installed.

The boiler has been used daily to run a bath but the central heating has been used very little. I have no problems with either at this juncture.

I'd also like a MagnClean (perhaps the Twin Tech) fitted but wondered what the best way to go about this is. Should I buy a unit on eBay etc or just let the person who might fit it purchase the item. It looks like a very straightforward job as the pipes are very easy to access with no cupboards or any restrictions in the way.

Any (polite!) advice or suggestions gratefully received. What sort of costs might be involved etc. As there's no actual gas work involved i.e. it's only electrical and plumbing, presumably a Gas Safe Registered person might not be required?

Thank you.

JimmyR

Sponsored Links
Big Fat Plumber who posts on here and sometimes answers questions on your local radio station is in Brighton so could do it for you. I dont know what he would charge.

We would probably charge about £130 to fit both if you supplied the items.

Five years on its rather late to be fitting a Magnaclean but if it makes you happy.... They are only really needed for the first few weeks.

Tony

Thank you for the super fast response, Tony.

I didn't realise that the MagnaClean would be more or less useless after 5 years so that's very useful advice that might well have saved me quite a few £££££s.

Regards

Jim

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back