Volkera Excell 80SP Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently had the fan changed on my Volkera Excell 80 SP Boiler everything has worked fine for about a month, however i am now getting intermitant hot water. It seems fine in the morning when i first turn the shower on but for instance if i put the cold tap on for the basin in the bathroom the shower goes cold and have problems getting hot water again .I cant get any hot water to come through the the sink in the kitchen in the morning after ive had a shower (which is the furthest point away from the boiler). It seems as thou the boiler has a mind of its own when to fire up !. The fan is running correctly as I can hear it running. Anybody got any ideas what this fault could be ?

Sponsored Links
Probably the diaphragm on its way out! When was it last changed>?

thanks for your quick response !im not sure the boiler was installed in the house when i brought it which was 4 years ago ! is it a expensive fault to rectify ?

Sponsored Links
no. part is cheap and it is only a 20 minute job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back