vote please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick is a very knowledgeable chap. He might have a problem with CCC's etc, but he does speak his mind.
Tomp has asked quite reasonably for him to be reinstated into the Lodge. As I can't access that part of the site, I can't comment on his ban, but from what I read, he's only been banned because he does say as he sees.
PS Tomp is one of the most genuine helpful chaps I know on't interwebthingy and I'm sure he's got more life and plumbing experience than some so called plumbers on here. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ditto, on both counts.
If people have got a problem with dick there's always the ignore button.

Sponsored Links
OH FFS people get real its so easy to register on this site do you not know that jakckpike is dick puller or any of the other names he uses so obvious :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
well that says a lot for your intelligence dunnit, i've also posted this on combustion chamber, could i do that if i were dick ?????

Thanks for the support Tom & John. But as you can see, we are dealing with the end low end of the human scale on here, these guys are complete rsoles!!

DeltaT - as I remember you were banned because you were generally a troll and PITA.

you are right dick. the poll in the chamber is 75% against at the minute.
it seems peter sudcliff has a better chance of getting out of jail, than you getting back in the chamber,
but its not over till the fat lady sings,
:D

you are right dick. the poll in the chamber is 75% against at the minute.
it seems peter sudcliff has a better chance of getting out of jail, than you getting back in the chamber,
but its not over till the fat lady sings,
:D

Ah yes just another day in politics Thomas, but hey that's 25% support for me!! So they can't all be as thick as mince eh??!!

Of course, RGIs like my good self could answering all the DaftyDIYers gas questions on here. That would pizz 'The Lodge' members right off.... :LOL: :LOL:

Well Dick, you'd have my vote if I could get in the CC. But sadly all I know about gas is the bill, Powergen send me every quarter. Best of luck though.
PS have you had the pint I left in the Ibrox Bar in Playas Las Americas yet?? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Must admit when we were there, we preferred the Star Bar up the top of the road. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well Dick, you'd have my vote if I could get in the CC. But sadly all I know about gas is the bill, Powergen send me every quarter. Best of luck though.
PS have you had the pint I left in the Ibrox Bar in Playas Las Americas yet?? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Must admit when we were there, we preferred the Star Bar up the top of the road. ;) ;) ;) ;)

That is very kind John, unfortunately I've not been back since we last spoke of that fine establishment.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back