Voting......

Your typical of what this country has become. Dont vote because you cant be arsed :eek: You give up fags for all of 12 hours and give up. Its pathetic... your pathetic in fact.

What exactly are you waiting for? I struggle but I have to make things happen in order to keep what Ive worked hard for. Anyway, Im flogging a dead horse on you aint I.

You dont vote, you have no right whatsoever to complain about our government. End of.

David.

Sponsored Links
when you apply for a loan do they check if you voted? that's all I care about

Sponsored Links

They might not check that you have voted ,, but they sure as hell check that your on the electoral register.
Anyway, being unemployed, you shouldn't be thinking of applying for loans or even consider thinking about it. However if you do need a loan, I can recommend Big Eric from the East End.

Hard but fair is our Eric. Forget a payment and you start losing body parts. Want kids?? Don't have a loan off Eric, unless you can keep up payments.

Disclaimer: Always remember, if you don't keep up repayments, your body is at risk ;) ;) ;) ;)

They might not check that you have voted ,, but they sure as hell check that your on the electoral register.
Anyway, being unemployed, you shouldn't be thinking of applying for loans or even consider thinking about it. However if you do need a loan, I can recommend Big Eric from the East End.

Hard but fair is our Eric. Forget a payment and you start losing body parts. Want kids?? Don't have a loan off Eric, unless you can keep up payments.

Disclaimer: Always remember, if you don't keep up repayments, your body is at risk ;) ;) ;) ;)
Maybe that's the answer :idea: Maybe our little 'chum' can't vote because he's ....... how can I put this ........ not quite 'legal' ;) ;)

what the hells that suppose to mean, I am legal as they come.

any hoo, I went to the polling station and gave them the address where I am living, yet they had someone elses name, and I could not vote.

shame, as I going to write on the ballot paper's none of the parties represent my views.

what the hells that suppose to mean, I am legal as they come.

any hoo, I went to the polling station and gave them the address where I am living, yet they had someone elses name, and I could not vote.shame, as I going to write on the ballot paper's none of the parties represent my views.

So you did get your new ID then?

Sponsored Links
Back