Voting......

A

alsheating

I am not voting, and do not see any benefits of voting. Esp with the fact that it is all a charade to make us feel important in this prison nation where everyone is a slave to money....in one way or another.
As said before this is all well orchestrated through the media, which the bankers own, who also own the government and every party in it...so what is the point...they will all have to do what the bankers want ultimately.

Any hoo, I think David Cameroon will win, last bet's please, and this is from careful speculation.

Sponsored Links
" Esp with the fact that it is all a charade to make us feel important in this prison nation""

If you don't like this Prison Nation, then please feel free to leave. One of the biggest problems we have in this country is the fact that there are not enough prisons to keep wrongdoers in.
PS if you don't vote then you have no right to complain about any future government or what they do.

" Esp with the fact that it is all a charade to make us feel important in this prison nation""

If you don't like this Prison Nation, then please feel free to leave. One of the biggest problems we have in this country is the fact that there are not enough prisons to keep wrongdoers in.
PS if you don't vote then you have no right to complain about any future government or what they do.

There are millions of people who voted Labour and complain about a million things daily, do they take any action?

Sponsored Links
I am not voting, and do not see any benefits of voting. Esp with the fact that it is all a charade to make us feel important in this prison nation where everyone is a slave to money....in one way or another.
As said before this is all well orchestrated through the media, which the bankers own, who also own the government and every party in it...so what is the point...they will all have to do what the bankers want ultimately.

Any hoo, I think David Cameroon will win, last bet's please, and this is from careful speculation.

If you ever moan about the next government you have no right to.

Sad narrow minded individual. :rolleyes:

David.

Everyone MUST vote. It is a complete waste not to. Even if the only party you believe in is The Squirrels Taste Better Barbequed Party, do it.

Vote, that is, not BBQ a squirrel....

I for my sins have voted. And before you ask, I don't eat squirrels.

I think before anyone starts "arguing" with alsheating, you should read "A White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga. Talk about caricature ;)

You should vote,......... even if you write "None of these people will represent me" on the slip. It would be counted in votes as a rejected one.

This means that if you dn't like any party, all their percentages of the total vote go down.

I think before anyone starts "arguing" with alsheating, you should read "A White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga. Talk about caricature ;)
Sorry Dex, no time ....... I'll just have to Carry on Regardless ;)

Dex, fancy meeting you on forum, I thought you left never to come back?

If you ever moan about the next government you have no right to.

Sad narrow minded individual. :rolleyes:

David.

Exactly who are you referring to, me or david?

If you dont vote, then you have voted to keep Labour in power, since, in the event of a hung parliament, they get the option to stay, as they are the incumbent government..

Well done, your a labour voter by default.

Also, if you dont vote, you lose the right to complain about the government until the next election, since you declined to change the status quo by not voting.

If you dont vote, then you have voted to keep Labour in power, since, in the event of a hung parliament, they get the option to stay, as they are the incumbent government..

Also, if you dont vote, you lose the right to complain about the government until the next election, since you declined to change the status quo by not voting.

I never voted for labour in the first place, and also like said before, millions of people complain about things regarding government, do they do anything about it? no
And by your statement, it seems that unless you have voted for the current government in power you cannot complain, which is ridiculous.
Just where do you get your facts....labour party I presume

I never voted for labour in the first place, and also like said before, millions of people complain about things regarding government, do they do anything about it? no
And by your statement, it seems that unless you have voted for the current government in power you cannot complain, which is ridiculous.
Just where do you get your facts....labour party I presume

Ohh nice attempt at twisting my words, cant get away with it though, i didnt say that at all.

It doesnt matter how you vote, as long as you do partake in the process and cast a valid vote for someone, then you have the right to complain about the governance of the country, because you did your civic duty and voted.

If you fail to vote, you have failed to fulfill you civic duty, and therefore you have no right to complain if the governance of the country isnt to your taste. If you dont like it, change it by voting. if you cant be arsed to vote, you have no right to complain. Simples.

**EDIT**

Looking like the highest turnout for 20 years..................

Sponsored Links
Back