WAGO - Bigger boxes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just replaced some tired screw type JB's with WAGO type. All seems pretty good but the boxes are a tad small. I wondered if there was a bigger box I could buy that has the built in cord grip? I was thinking of using WAGO connections to wire downlighters using three 8-way wago's to provide feeds out to six lamps but I think this may bit a bit of a squeeze in a standard WAGO box.

Sponsored Links
I have been using them too. Saved me lots of time and have proven to offer really good (low resistance/secure) connections. I also use them as temporary connections for inspection/test.. R1+R2 / cross connecting for ring final testing etc..

I know of three size boxes 75, 240 and 690. I bought the 240 for about £46. Have topped it up several times. I use lots of the two/three/four way but not so many of the others.

EDIT, forgot to mention that regarding the junction box (222/773) I do not know of a bigger box with a cord grip.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back