Walk in shower

Yup, you need a pressure gauge, attached to an outside tap or appliance valve. No water running - Static Pressure - water running - Dynamic Pressure. I would hope your plumber would have one.
A rough guide would be to turn the hot water on full, get it hot, then turn on the cold, does the hot water drop in delivery?

Sponsored Links
Yes you can, it is specifically designed for this purpose. The manufacturers specification states "Boosts the incoming mains pressure to combi boilers" I think you are confusing it with a pump designed for stored hot water which is a different beast.
Some boilers are not compatible when using booster pumps on the incoming supply....CO will go through the roof due to rapid burner modulation.

Some boilers are not compatible when using booster pumps on the incoming supply....CO will go through the roof due to rapid burner modulation.

Which boilers Steel? How does it affect them? Ive never fitted a mains booster pump but this would be useful info. How is it different from having 10lpm to 12lpm? What screws up the modulation? Surely it would only be the same as having 12lpm as standard? What am I missing?

Jon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back