Hi,
our garage construction is 7.3NM blocks outside, 100mm cavity and thermalites on the inside. Low (its 10 to 13 degrees) bitumen tile roof.
Does it matter whether the roof plate is attached/sits on the inner or outer skin ? It will be clad so ties not visible.
Also do you 'need' cavity covers. We have them for around the door but I don't know if its necessary at the top of the wall as the roof overhangs and becuase its low angle I need to double up the felt.
the image gives an idea of what we are doing, the RHS garage bit is cavity block and then will be clad so it will look like this below but be solid.
many thanks,
PG
our garage construction is 7.3NM blocks outside, 100mm cavity and thermalites on the inside. Low (its 10 to 13 degrees) bitumen tile roof.
Does it matter whether the roof plate is attached/sits on the inner or outer skin ? It will be clad so ties not visible.
Also do you 'need' cavity covers. We have them for around the door but I don't know if its necessary at the top of the wall as the roof overhangs and becuase its low angle I need to double up the felt.
the image gives an idea of what we are doing, the RHS garage bit is cavity block and then will be clad so it will look like this below but be solid.
many thanks,
PG
