wallpapering trade secrets wanted!

No one has mentioned window and door reveals yet :D Surely a topic for an entire thread.

Sponsored Links
yeh I'm not going there either :LOL: You win Zampa I cant think of anymore :oops:

Sponsored Links
Classic_Decorator said:
Wallpaper is coming back I can tell you, as soon as Britain goes smoke free in all public places it will be back in high demand.
Marble plastering- too is the next big thing ;)

Thanks for all those tips!! I will take them on board! :LOL: I'm going to print them off now for some light bed time reading!! It's only lining paper i'm putting up because the walls are not good enough to paint straight on to and i can't afford a plasterer! :cry:
I have done it before but wanted help to improve my skills which hopefully these tips will let me do! Thanks again for your help it's much apprieciated, hopefully it will aid my skills!! :rolleyes:

Eddie M said:
lisap said:
It's only lining paper i'm putting up
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ditto :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dont forget to let each length soak for at least 5-10 mins, and if your trimming is a bit rough, you can always make it look neater using decorators filler along the tops and skirtings, best to do this when paper is completely dry, this will give a nice smooth edge to the finish result.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back