Wanted: a couple of plumbers to experiment on

G

Goldspoon

I used to work in computers (not any more, just for my own fun nowadays) and have for a while now been "tinkering" with Google and a plumber (he's still alive). After creating him a simple "special" web page and some other tinkering have got him into first place on a Google search for every town and village in his area even though he did not even show in a Google search at the start and he is miles away from some areas..

As just an example (not my plumber) try googling "plumber ellesmere port" or any town name without the speech marks and you will see the sort of thing that appears at the top of the page... this is only an example of a particular area but the aim is to move a company to the top few spots.

ellesmere.jpg

I am looking for two or three plumbers so I can replicate what I did for my plumber to see if I can do it successfully. This is purely research at the moment and I am not asking for payment of any kind whatsoever - it really is just tinkering at this moment.

If I get lots of replies I'll just pick the most suitable.

Please PM me if interested.

Sponsored Links
I'd like to be on your soon to be very long list.

Could you do the same thing with solar?.

Tony

Me too!

What an excellent idea! No idea how to PM you though :cry:

I'll email you back some questions...

Solar, plumbing, florist... whatever

Sponsored Links
I tried plumber london and was not shown in the first 60 listings then got bored.

I then tried boiler engineer and came up at number 20 !

Merely coming high up in a listing does not ensure anyone is going to choose you.

Bodgit and Scarper, plumbers, dont get many calls.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back