Wanted large amounts of old render chipping form houses!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys i live in whitehaven cumbria and i am after large amounts of render chipping that are chiped off from houses when they are being re dashed save your self money on a skip and give me a call if you are chipping off your house around the whitehaven workington area
cheers
:D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Render as hardcore?

Does it need to last more then a few months without sinking?

no i keep 100s of chikens its just to fill there pens as there all sloppy at the moment used tons of it before but carnt find anyone chipping off know i though if i just ask for hardcore people would thing i wanted to buy quarry waste or something that they wernt going to give away for free
cheers
mark

You tried ringing local skip firms? Sometimes they have cleanish hardcore and they want to avoid the tipping fees and associated taxes, they might be only too happy to drop a load or two on your doorstep. Probably free or a cup of tea to the driver.

Note: I don't know if there's a licencing scheme now that stops this (still plenty fly tipping around so I'm guessing not)

Also - make sure you're there and inspect before tipping, or they'll dump all kinds of crap on you.

hi guys i live in whitehaven cumbria and i am after large amounts of render chipping that are chiped off from houses when they are being re dashed save your self money on a skip and give me a call if you are chipping off your house around the whitehaven workington area
cheers
:D

Hi are you still looking for house render? ! live in egremont and am looking to have my house redashed very soon u're welcome to take ours away how can i contact you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back