Wanted-N.Staffs/S.Cheshire - supplier for garden wall blocks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pics on flckr here:-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemonstar61/

Where might I find some blocks(bricks? I don't even know what to call them in order to search for them) like these - the dimensions are marked on the pics.

In estates around here these blocks are used everywhere - I think they are very common but perhaps this particular size & style isn't made any more and there will only be near equivalents.

I have a step in the retaining wall & I'm not sure how best to go about fixing it. I think I'll have to knock out the blocks left concreted into the floor but that is sure to destroy them. The alternative would be to try and cut blocks but that means the hire of some machinery and probably a lot of dust and mistakes - I don't think that can be the right way to go. So I'll need more blocks. It even seems a waste of time trying to chip off the render from the blocks I've removed. Any advice or what to do or where to try to buy more blocks.

cheers
Neil

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back