War Is Brewing.

Sponsored Links
Neutron bombs have been used by the yanks, very efficient, & still in the WMD class, no superpower would consider using them against another superpower, unless they want MAD. Russia is sabre rattling, showing everyone they are still a threat, I was a Sapper, when it came to battlefield obstacles no one was in front of us, ADM`s were available if needed, but no one would even consider using them. I agree with you, wars can be won from the air.

Vinty, NATO wasn't created till 49, years after the paperhanger hung up his brush.

Sponsored Links
The turks have or are supplying equipment to the Ukraines , military drones afaik

Hitler thought the same.

Biggest mistake he made but few have any idea how much Russia had to do with ending that particular war. Rather a lot really.

On this subject now - what happened with the Crimea? Not a lot as far as the west is concerned.

The US has delivered a massive shipment of arms to Ukraine

Baltic states have sent arms / weapons

Russia has moved 35 fighter jets to the area and is relocating missile systems to the border from the east

war is imminent it will be kicking off next week

Russia, or more correctly the USSR, lost millions of people in WW2, their Army was commanded by a ruthless dictator who thought nothing of wasting soldiers. It has to be said, Russia made a maximum contribution to Hitler`s downfall, & they deserve the credit for their efforts. However, whilst Ukraine is not a member of NATO, it is a partner, as such, NATO can, & will, side with it. Many NATO countries have already sent arms & special forces to assist in training. Saying that, I remember the US doing the same with Vietnam, & they got their ar*es kicked.

The US has delivered a massive shipment of arms to Ukraine

Baltic states have sent arms / weapons

Russia has moved 35 fighter jets to the area and is relocating missile systems to the border from the east

war is imminent it will be kicking off next week

What time?

I remember the US doing the same with Vietnam, & they got their ar*es kicked.

the support of the indigenous peoples was lacking in Vietnam.

Ukraine has a strong desire for independence from the Russian Empire, and has not forgotten a hundred years of Soviet occupation and dominance, nor the Holodomor.

Sponsored Links
Back