warning gloworm 30cxi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
had a lil bugger this week saying F12 phoned gloworm its the interface board (the digital display board on the front) so alas got the part went back to fit it turned the boiler on to check it (b4 new part fitted and it fire up). Baring in mind this part cost a chunk of lowwer i was not amused so i tested it and heating ok but no HW aargh ordered a dhw flow swicth as per glowworm. Customer rang me in the meantime to say its gone off altogether again showing F12....

been back today fitted new board wouldnt work :eek: phoned gloworm and it turns out the dhw flowswitch was playing up the interface board showing F12 :evil: :evil: :evil:

so be warned dont take it for granted its an interface board as is stated in man instructions :evil: im a bit lighter in me wallet now.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back