Warning: This report contains offensive language.

Sponsored Links
I watched it on the news earlier. Jaw dropping.
What the hell is going on. How is that a racist resignable term? It’s just clumsy.
No malice.
He also went on to talk about Afro Caribbean & Asian taking different types of jobs from one another.
It’s true. Not racist or derogatory

Sponsored Links
He also went on to talk about Afro Caribbean & Asian taking different types of jobs from one another.
It’s true. Not racist or derogatory
It is stereotyping, and that is not allowed, you can't even say "males are more likely to have a cock than females" it's stereotyping, No no no no no.

What are you on about G. What team do you support G?

It is stereotyping, but true. It’s not derogatory. Clumsy. Something older people slip up on. No malice

Anyway, instead of copying low circulation newspapers, what is your view Gman.

It is stereotyping, but true. It’s not derogatory. Clumsy. Something older people slip up on. No malice
When I saw it on the news, I thought he said girls don't like balls coming hard at them. Well, he obviously hasn't been watching the same videos as me, they seem to lap it up, literally.

You must have been reading my mind!!!!! I thought he was gonna say something completely out of line.
But no. Girl goalies don’t want their face messed up! Lol

It is stereotyping, and that is not allowed, you can't even say "males are more likely to have a cock than females" it's stereotyping, No no no no no.

That's not a stereotype. You really should look up the meaning first.

Sponsored Links
Back