WARNING VAILLANT 837 commbi boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan_Robinson

United Kingdom

My mistake, I was going by your location.

p.s. medication.

Sponsored Links
Perfectly reasonable to expect him to be in
herts when he says it himself.

Less reasonable not to answer my three questions if you were genuine in your desire to get the problem sorted out.

Tony

Hello Tony

Sorry, to answer your questions,
Why did you stick with this incompetent fellow for four years?

Well its been 3 winters, with all his Vaillant talk and being the installer I thought he was able but yes I made an error here choosing this bloke , I wish now the heating had stopped working completely and then I would have insisted Vaillant call under warranty, I would like to point out that when one has a new boiler, told it is one of the top manufacturers and pay much more you do not expect problems and I was not around much due to business so it was a message from my wife and I called the installer, again my error I should have given this more attention but I simply did not have the time.

Cleaning the HE means the system is dirty. Thats the installers responsibility to clean the system. Why did he not power flush it when he fitted the boiler?

He did not power flush when the boiler was installed, he said the system was clean, not required and would cost £1000 more, he did add inhibitor.

What installation errors caused Vaillant to tell you to get the installer to solve?
I phoned vaillant stating the boiler had a problem with the heating and they said the 2 year warranty is covered by the installer, it seemed a reasonable course of action at the time.

Vaillant are terrible!!!! Rip it out and pit a heat line in or a chaffataux, that will be your best bet :LOL:

Hello OLLIE20

When you said heat line and chaffataux I thought you were taking the, and telling me to do something and to go off, so I googled and would like to thank you for being honest and agreeing with me that Vaillant boilers are absolute garbage, trust Manchester where all the great tunes come from and you sound just as good.
And I repeat its a regular income for all those that recommend Vaillant boilers and they keep recommending, shame on you have you no conscience ? obviously not.

Sponsored Links
Hello DP, mickyg, The831Bunny, Bunnyman and mrgas

DP Glasgow Forget the boiler just thanks for all the spirits and beers excellent, especially Crabbies 4 Woodside Place.
mickyg Carp Now anyone that can catch a fish that size could fix anything.

The831Bunny, Bunnyman and mrgas well your profiles are private, is that just private to me ? regardless it just shows your right up the back door of Vaillant even before the alarm goes off.

Sorry but the boiler has beat me so I turned to the bottle temporarily and nothing is relevant anymore, so I suggest you ban me from this site as the fridge is full.

p.s. forget the boiler wheres the bottle opener.

Dan

Good to actually see a picture, I commend you for that and you look a lot younger than me, possibly 6 foot or more maybe a bit of Dutch and I repeat it was not a threat but still keep ya gob shut.

Are you two making up now then? :)
Talking of pictures, are you going to show some of your boiler install by any chance SS?

Matt

Hello gasservice1985

Fantastic answer I am in stitchings and your correct but if Dan says yes and he fixes, bingo what a feather in his cap that would be

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back