Wart on my finger

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've grown a wart on the end of the finger that I use to smooth out fillings and grouting etc., I've tried putting tape over it and remolding it with silicone filler but its not as good now. In some cases I have been able to get an interesting effect with it but its not always the case that I need it like that. I would use my other fingers but I am afraid it will happen to them. I'm just about to grout a some bathroom tiles and I am at my wits end as to what to do. This wart is is gets in the way of all sorts of things and makes it difficult to do all household things like, dusting, washing up, and hoovering. What can I do?

Sponsored Links
wreckedit said:
I've grown a wart on the end of the finger that I use to smooth out fillings and grouting etc
They are tools for these things not your fingers!!
What can I do?
Best to see your Gp as there're different type of warts removal or pop into your local pharmacist for further free advice.

Sponsored Links
I had an ingrowing wart on the end of my index finger, after a couple of days of lifting concrete blocks, the wart had gone. Must have been ripped out at some point. You may find a grout float easier than using your finger :idea:

Warts can be Magicked away...you`re in luck as it`s a full moon.......I am going to hex you remotely.It WILL be gone by Christmas Day :eek:

wreckedit said:
This wart is is gets in the way of all sorts of things and makes it difficult to do all household things like, dusting, washing up, and hoovering. What can I do?

Look after it.

I've heard of it - the gyppo buys your wart and it goes. He'll pay you sixpence for it, but you've gotta cross his palm with a much bigger sum for him to do so.

The better way is to go to the chemist, who will sell you something to burn 'em off.

And by the way, no w***ing, or you'll get genital warts and they are much more difficult to fix. :D

You're meant to rub it with the inside of a runner bean pod, hide the empty pod and then, as the pod decays, so will the wart. Simple !!

When I was a kid I had a couple of warts on my hands, including a particularly useful one my index finger which I used to tell left from right. I went to the Isle of Wight for a 2 week holiday and they all disappeared.

So your answer is to go to the Magic Isle - better be quick before it all crumbles into the see.

are you sure you didn't have your finger up your bum and mistake your wart for a haemorrhoid??

-dj- said:
are you sure you didn't mistake your wart for a haemorrhoid??

Sticking a warty finger up your bum will not give you hæmorrhoids, dj. Hæmorrhoids are nothing to do with warts, not even genital warts.

Anyone who walks around thinking he's got a hæmorrhoid on the end of his finger must be either insane or a sparks... :LOL:

johnny_t said:
You're meant to rub it with the inside of a runner bean pod, hide the empty pod and then, as the pod decays, so will the wart. Simple !!
will mange tout do too :?: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back