Was Thatcher reallly that bad ?

I have simply tried to tell you it from my side, as a man who did suffer under her disgusting policy on child support during the 80’s/90’s, and on behalf of those who can't tell you here because they are dead! Had you been in my position, you too would have a very different POV on this specific matter; whether you believe that or not.

The problem with this is twofold.

1. Political parties make policies such as this due to public pressure, they have x people writing to them, campaigning about lazy fathers, it's a bad policy simply because it forgets that in any government run system, there will be honest losers, but it was an attempt t fix a problem caused by public pressure.

2. Parties change.
Well yes, thank you Aron, a voice of reason and understanding at last.

You’re right it’s about public pressure and, let’s not forget their favourite, saving money. As I said, (or did I?), when they first mentioned this being implemented I jumped for joy, thinking they’ll nail the errant SOB of my ex wife’s second child who never paid a single penny. It would have been an incentive for her firstly, to not open your legs to someone you’re never going to see again and secondly, jog her memory where he’s living.

They didn’t though! They came after the honest ones they could easily trace and already paying and in work and completely ripped us off! Labour did absolutely nothing to repeal it when they got in either, so they are as bad as each other.

What’s so pathetic is it wouldn’t have been rocket science to get the right ones. If some knocked-up bint can’t or won’t divulge the father of her child, it is she who deserves to have the hardship. It’s simple, you tell the authorities who and where the sperm donor is and if she doesn’t know, or won’t tell, maybe she’ll keep a diary next time.

What you don’t do is use the honest fathers as guinea pigs and f-uc-k their lives up! Also, as I’ve said, to add insult to injury IT WASN’T CHILD SUPPORT AND IT DIDN’T GO TO THE CHILD! IT WAS A TAX! MY DAUGHTER DID NOT GET AN EXTRA PENNY! It was £75 per week going straight into the government coffers.

ADD: So, if it wasn't clear where I'm coming from, and finally from me on this subject. "Was Thatcher reallly that bad ?"

Yes! For me and fathers like me during that very dark period and whosoever conceived the CSA in its original form on her watch, If c.unt.s could fly she would be a squadron leader! May she rot in hell for what she and her party did to me and my family.

Unfortunately, as an atheist, I know there's no such place. So I can only hope for the second worst for her; whatever that may be...

Sponsored Links
Back