washing machine castors?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All, my neighbour recently had the w/m repair man out from KnowHow, and to pull the w/m out without ripping the cushion floor, he had what my neighbour describes as cups with ball bearings on the bottom, and he lifted the front of the w/m up and inserted these cups under the front feet and he was able to pull the w/m out easily. Now, the w/m man left them behind but later phoned and asked that they be posted to him. I'm thinking that these cups are probably difficult to obtain, but myself and my neighbour could both do with a set!
I've looked online but can only find those stupid and ineffectual skate things, which I know from experience are a waste of money. Does anyone here know what I'm describing and if they're obtainable? ....Thanks!

Sponsored Links
No idea, but can you're neighbour either ask the repair man, or take a picture of them, and do a google picture search.

maybe They were something like this
http://uk.farnell.com/alwayse-engineering/1006-15/ball-transfer-unit-base-fixing/dp/7061444

42620357.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thanks! I'm away from home currently, but will email the pic to my neighbour and see what he says... will reply here with the result.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back