Washing Machine - heeeeelp!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello lovely DIYers!
I have a Hotpoint Aquarius WF340... a few weeks ago all the lights started flashing like crazy but you could leave it for 10mins and the wash would start and finish as normal. I didnt do anything about it and now when turned on all the lights flash like crazy and nothing happens at all. Ive turned off at the mains and left it but when you turn back on the same happens. They all flash at the same time on and off but really quickly but the wash never starts. The machine doesnt give any readings or error codes (its quite old), we also do the same wash every time so we dont change the cycle or wash type or anything like that.....please help! its too close to Christmas to spend loads of money :(
Thank you for any replies
Lx

Sponsored Links
C17 cap on pcb. Read the sticky at the top for more info

Sorry Rocks - dont know what a sticky is - have gone to the forum home page and I dont know what one relates to my question? could you tell me what the heading is please? Thank you so much for responding x

Sponsored Links
Thanks Rocks - I'll definitely get one and get one of my male mates to come and fit it - sounds a bit too tricky for me!
Merry Christmas!
All the best
Lx

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back