Washing machines ... ARGH!!!

My washing machines have always been very expensive, they are so complicated it required that I pay someone else to operate them, it had to be a woman and it has cost me an awful lot for over 30 years. :)

Sponsored Links
My washing machines have always been very expensive, they are so complicated it required that I pay someone else to operate them, it had to be a woman and it has cost me an awful lot for over 30 years. :)

And the worst part, is that they like to put dirty clothes in as soon as they can, rather than storing them up for a decent load. So it's a washday every day :(

And the worst part, is that they like to put dirty clothes in as soon as they can, rather than storing them up for a decent load. So it's a washday every day :(

Mrs Mottie is always complaining of the washing and ironing she has to do. She gets up in the morning, nightie and dressing gown. Gets changed for work - office clothes. As soon as she comes home she changes again. Has her bath or shower around 7.00, comes down in pyjamas. Changes out of pyjamas before going to bed. On the days she doesn’t work, she changes her office clothes for dog walking clothes. Once she’s worn anything, it’s straight into the washing basket. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back