washing machines

Sponsored Links
Pointless posting if you don't even give the basic of basic information such as make & model!!

Sponsored Links
imagine your a mechanic. i e-mail you with

"hi, my motors broke, can you help."

Where would the mechanic start ??

imagine your a mechanic. i e-mail you with

"hi, my motors broke, can you help."

Where would the mechanic start ??

Looks like everyone wants a piece of this post.

If I were a mechanic & received an email, I would ask for more details, but this poster hasnt sent an email, they have found 'THE WEBSITE' & thought these people look helpful, I will ask them.

must be getting old.

type hotpoint aquarius super silent.
model WD640G
S/N 38111669.
SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME
THANKS FOR PROMT REPLY.

all yours then diyisfun.....

are we not allowed to have some banter then.....just seriuos and polite replies only ??

all yours then diyisfun.....

are we not allowed to have some banter then.....just seriuos and polite replies only ??

Thats not what I was saying..My comments were related to the references about the poster not suppling information.

They have now done so.
So the domestic experts (which I am not ) can give advice now.

h20 means water supply is water going in and over filling if its over filling check presure pipe on the inside remove lid pipe on left ,have you checked in let pipe is not kinked :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back