Waste pipe too far from wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I'm currently in the process of having a new kitchen fitted and having my washing machine relocated.

Unfortunately the waste pipe which I think is 50mm is slightly too far from the wall.

I ideally need it to be attached to the wall but it is currently at least 3cm away from it.

Initially I thought I could reduce it to 40mm but I would still have the same problem as it will still be too proud.

So far the only solution I can think of is to either use x2 92 degree bends and either bring it towards me or into the wall to try get it where it needs to be. Am I overlooking a more sensible way to do it?

20210723_220715.jpg

Sponsored Links
Soil pipe (grey) looks push fit, you might be able to angle that and use a 45 degree elbow.

Thanks for the reply.
Do you think I would then risk disturbing the seals? Do theses normally turn by hand?

Sponsored Links
Seals are hit and miss, they can turn by hand, others need a helping hand/persuasion :sneaky: failing that, just x2 offset elbows, one might need to be a spigot elbow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back