Watchdog Tue 28 Sept

Sponsored Links
PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
Who was the other black haired peice with big t*t* who used to be on with ginger tw*t ???

I dunno, but from your description the black hair on her head wasn't natural... :LOL:

Or vice versa ;)

How come gallon jugs got thru then ? edit 'ok, so they did not then !!' ;)

Sponsored Links
They ought to do a WD programme on the brilliance of those who thought up the scams to get 'cheers easy' people to hand over their money. Like the guy who sent out letters saying you had won £1 million but had to pay X amount of thousands to release it....................yes and there was the token 58 year old widow with nothing better to do with her money than to send it to these people!! :eek: .............Hollywood could not of wrote a better script

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
Pehaps they would like to break down that ginger winking twaats wages into an hourly rate and tell me whether we are getting ripped off with our licence fee, oh I forgot, she has made that much money out of us she doesn't have to lower herself to host twaatdog anymore.

As far as TV docs go, well it's just the usual easy target to grab viewers attention, britain is a bag of shiit when it comes to any services, new cars, garages, builders, cafes, post, parcel delivery, public transport,etc etc, we are all ripped of on a daily basis, just go and fill your car up with fuel !!!.
While you were being so vigilant noticing the TV docs on how plumbers or builder or whatever were ripping you off, when you watched the commercials with gary linneker getting a big fat wage packet for advertising crisp, did you "notice" how much it was adding onto the price of the crisp you were eating, how much time and effort did Mr Linneker put into the making of the commercial for the amount of money he was paid, then work out what he got paid an hour !!!!, multiply this by all the other rip off commercials for all the other products we buy, mmmm, dont see any TV docs on this do we, I wonder why, what company do you work for, are they sqweaky clean, where does their money/your money come from,little boy in indian sweat shop maybe, course thats not ripping off is it, thats "business".

de-ja-vu

Missed the prog re rip offplumbers,but reading the stuff here,it seems to have been a good reason to get alot of people to get a lot off their chests.Wrong word re the Ms Beer fan by the sound of things.WhurrWhur Indeed.

She entertains, so she gets a lot of money. Must be because she's

A wit of a banker?

Spoonerise that!

The st :eek: pid scottish bint was Lynn Faulds-Wood. Pronounced Lin folds wood. She probably tried.
About the last time she was on the box , she was looking at the problem of water getting to the connectors on the back of plug-in jug kettles. She pointed out how you get a nasty buzz and the fuse blows when water connects the live and earth pins. She actually suggested putting a little bit of plastic in the socket to stop that naughty live water getting to the cheeky earth. Much better to keep the outside of a wet kettle nice and lively.
Maybe we don't see her because she did it and died. Can just imagine someone yelling to her, too late;
"Lynn, Volts Would....."

I've actually taken the time to email watchdog about the 0870/0845 scam. bet they don't air it though as BBC is a 0870 as is watchdog!

BTW the scam, for those who don't know, is that discount services DO NOT work with 0870/0845. You will always pay at least BT rate. So, although you could phone say SKY Customer Service on 01506 484040 during the day with any discount phone service for <3p/min. If you phoned them on the number they publish 0870 2404040 you'd pay 8p/min or more! That is a scam in my book. Plus 0870 numbers kickback money to the company so SKY is making 1.5p/min or more each minute you wait in a queue.

Some geographic numbers equivalents can be found at www.saynoto0870.com but only BT knows them all and don't tell :evil:

I tried to reverse charges to an 0870 number once, but it didn't work.

I think any money-making from phone and text charges should be banned.

Four Secrets to Happy Relationships

1. It is important to find a woman who cooks and cleans
2. It is important to find a woman who makes good money
3. It is important to find a woman who likes to have sex

4. It is important that these three women never meet.

i had to laugh about the people who sent money to the "patent co" when all they had to do was to check with the patents office in the first place, only to be told its already patented

Sponsored Links
Back