Water bill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
next doors unmetered water bill ls lower then my unmetered water bill?
why would it be and how would I get it changed.

Sponsored Links
it was the ratable value off the property around 20 years ago and or the size off the supply pipe
they may also claim a deduction if surface water drains into a soakaway or they have a septic tank

if you have fewer people than bedrooms try a water meter

ok makes sense bit unfair thou being the same type of house etc.

can't have water meter supply is shared.

Two stop cocks one for most of my house and one for next door bathroom which runs off my part of the shared supply.

have you asked your water company??
if they cant fit a meter on your side off the supply[internal ]that is scanner read from outside

i am fairly sure they have to give you an average usually lower meter supply equivalent
in other words you don't get a water meter but a bill based on the lower average for your sort off property with meters

Sponsored Links
Two stop cocks one for most of my house and one for next door bathroom which runs off my part of the shared supply.
The water authority are probably working on the fact that you have 2 bathrooms. Well, you're water supply IS supplying 2 bathrooms.

Sounds odd to me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back