Water under shower door leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi water keeps leaking out from under shower door gap it’s a curved door
I got a shower seal but it doesn’t fit it’s too big

Should I get a new door or a whole new shower ?

Attachments

• C2111F21-9D75-4DC1-A92E-ADBC9EB3C6C7.jpeg
    C2111F21-9D75-4DC1-A92E-ADBC9EB3C6C7.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 215
Sponsored Links
Do you know the manufacturer of the shower screen? If so, contact them for the correct seal kit.

Leaking UNDER the door ?? What does that mean ? The bottom of the door is sitting in the well of the tray isn't it ? How can you get a leak there ?

Leaking UNDER the door ?? What does that mean ? The bottom of the door is sitting in the well of the tray isn't it ? How can you get a leak there ?

Who knows mate... But it's the same story we get when a customer calls on the phone, with a description of a problem... 10 minutes of listening and the answer is always... "I need to see it" :rolleyes::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Who knows mate... But it's the same story we get when a customer calls on the phone, with a description of a problem... 10 minutes of listening and the answer is always... "I need to see it" :rolleyes::LOL:
Enough said mate !!!

I'm off to "see" a job in 20mins... Chap rang yesterday and asked for a price to change old stopcocks on a loft tank to levers.

I said I'd need to see it, he asked why and I said "access"... He then went on to explain that it's right over in the eaves on an old coffin tank... "THAT'S WHY I NEED TO SEE IT!" said I :notworthy::sneaky:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back