Water very slowly leaking into toilet bowl...please help!

I am carrying out missionary work for the poor people of Yerksha (short arms and deep pockets) I live in Sheffield but am originally from north west Manchester. I often assume the missionary position when acquiescing and capitulating to the requests of customers who often ask "do you do extras?" Meaning that when I do the billing for "extras" they reply "Oh, I thought that was included!"
:rolleyes:
I find it very stimulating and personally gratifying in coming to understand and relate to the particular cultural and religious idiosychrocies and practices of different people. Different regional accents, different foods, how different people worship, religious beleifs etc basically cultural differences that enrich the world and make it a much more interesting place to live in.
(I WISH THAT THERE WAS AN ICON FOR TONGUE FIRMLY IN CHEEK!)
:LOL:
When I was in Manc... some customers used to say "Shalom!" Now in Sheff/Roth many customers say "Salaam, Alah q'um!"
I say, "if you want me to work Sundays... I'll have to square it with my local priest!" I'll burn in hell for not observing the sabbath!
However, whenever I bill a Yerksha mon I often get "bye 'eck thas a lot!" regardless of colour, creed, religios orientation or whether they have a masda or maseratti on the drive!
But, I digress, back to the point in question. Lancs vs Yerks....
Poncey footballers are all foreigners with foreign managers and owners. No point to argue really.... Oh, C'mon!
I played Rugby (league and union) as a youth. Think Lancs win hands down on this.
Music... went too see Def Lep at Sheff Arena last year. They wuz crap and in their own home town too.. walked out. Oasis at Man City fereeekin' brill!
What would you prefer to wear? Cotton or wool? Lancs again methinks!?
:D
:)
So, whether you be a gentile or kaffir.... red rosy cheeks or white rosy person it dun't really matter! It's what makes us all different and enriches our world! (tongue in cheek smiley again methinks!)
Suffice to say the in-laws have emigrated from Rotherham and now live in sunny Ca..... (California)
Nuff said! :D

Sponsored Links
Is it possible to peel an orange in your pocket, seruptitiously transfer the orange segment from pocket to mouth with pick-pocket aplomb (a hand covers mouth cough! usually suffices.... not practised but observed)

Answers on a post-card to....... but only from Yorkshiremen and jocks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back