Waterproof Site Supply

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
So I am going to take the roof off a cottage, and build a new floor. How do I protect the Cutout, meter, and CU that are mounted on the wall inside? I need to stay on supply as they feed garage. Maybe external box?

Sponsored Links
Either an external box or kiosk.

Or build a temporary housing around it all, with a roof and even some leadwork around it if you're flash.

Ordered an external box, will move everything into that for now, then can reuse it later for something else :)

You do realise that you aren't allowed to move the cutout or meter yourself ?
Unless you will be wanting them somewhere else in the future, leave them where they are and build a "roof" over them.

Sponsored Links
You do realise that you aren't allowed to move the cutout or meter yourself ?
Unless you will be wanting them somewhere else in the future, leave them where they are and build a "roof" over them.

Private supply on my own annex mate, so no issue at all :)

Oh and up here in Scotland, more than a roof is needed, with the sideways rain, and hoolies :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back