Wave Curtains

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I would like to hang wave curtains however my livingroom has coving and any that I have seen online have been installed with roofs without coving!

Has anyone done this and if so can you show me pictures please? Really don’t what to have to rip the coving out if I don’t need to.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Hi

I would like to hang wave curtains however my livingroom has coving and any that I have seen online have been installed with roofs without coving!

Has anyone done this and if so can you show me pictures please? Really don’t what to have to rip the coving out if I don’t need to.

Thanks!
Can you send pictures or links of what you mean

Hi

You will need to mount the track about 100mm away from the coving depending on the profile, but apart from that it should be fine.

Sponsored Links
We have wave curtains and coving - not sure why you think it might be an issue?
Hiya

Thanks for your reply, the ones I have seen go from wall to wall and secured to the roof?
Hi

You will need to mount the track about 100mm away from the coving depending on the profile, but apart from that it should be fine.
thank you

Hiya

Thanks for your reply, the ones I have seen go from wall to wall and secured to the roof?

thank you

Do you mean secured to the ceiling?

Is that one of your issues?

Do you mean secured to the ceiling?

Is that one of your issues?
Yes they are secured to the ceiling wall to wall but with the coving I wasn’t sure how this would look?

Attachments

• IMG_7723.png
    IMG_7723.png
    746.4 KB · Views: 23
I know this why your not asking but doing it as the picture shows helps insulate the whole of that wall keeping the room warmer doing the cold winter nights

They don't have to be attached to the ceiling:

Attachments

• IMG_20240202_083513_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240202_083513_HDR.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 23
Sponsored Links
Back