WB V Baxi boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, I know that some on here will say neither but which is better WB Greenstar 12k 12i system or Baxi Megaflow 15k 15EPP system
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Greenstar for me out of the two but what about an ideal logic with 10 year guarantee and loads of deals?...or the intergas?

Thanks Ollski
Ideal Logic is not one of the makes that have been in my quotes so far, looks like most installers have favourites.
Intergas yes possibly but when I mention the name they don't seem that interested, prob not mainstream enough

rhinosaw There are many gas boilers available,some offer open therm some dont.

Personally i would only have an open therm compatible gas boiler,they are common in proper Euro land but gaining pace here in Uk although slowly.Mainly driven by knowledgeable installers.

One aspect to keep in mind is who will arrive for any events needed under the extended warranty :cautious:

Sponsored Links
Of the two, I'd lean towards the Baxi, but in reality I'd have neither.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back