Wc soil pipe bends

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
I am renewing the toilet in a ground floor cloakroom. The toilet arrangement is the same as this picture.

The bend circled is clay and has cracked.
Can anyone tell me if this can be replaced with a standard 90 or 87.5 degree bend or even an adjustable bend, or does it have to be a larger radius bend.
I have searched extensively but cannot find a firm answer.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply.

Had a look at the site you linked to. Please correct me if i'm wrong but is that a long radius bend in the pic., it looks like a normal bend .

Can you get these with a single socket end to fit a clay to plastic rubber connector?

I appreciate your help.

Yes you can, make your life easier take a picture of situation and show it to plumbing merchants and hope they tell you what to do.

Sponsored Links
No it doesn`t have to be a long radius bend - it wouldn`t tbe one fitted when built :idea: . Try going to Wolseley Drain Center if you have one near to you :idea:

Thanks for the replies everyone.

You can see my confusion now, there seems to be different opinions.

There is a drain centre by my work, i'll take a picture and ask them.

Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back