Weather Quality Control.

petewood said:
when at school after it's snowed they are not allowed to throw snowballs and are not allowed outdoors at breaktimes!

Spoilsports!

I can understand why though, at my school there were always those "special" children who would think that throwing chunks of ice at your face was equivalent to a snowball, or the ones who would scoop snow off an area of mud and throw snowballs that were more brown than white!

Sponsored Links
Quite pretty scenes from my window today:

ScreenHunter_009.jpg

Still snowing as well but doesn't show in the pic for some reason...

SecureSparkoda chucked the first snowball, then promptly, along with KendorSki, disappeared into the white wastes of the web ... or so it appears ! :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
I live on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park

Have watched all week as the snow just picked picked picked

Nothing but a light dusting every evening

:( :( :(

seems you lot over the border kept it all for yourselves

spoilsports :D :D

Right, we've finally got some settling on the road outside... it could be that I might, just might, get to pelt my friends and colleagues with snowballs tomorrow.

Yes.

swelec said:
I live on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park...........

Age 11 to 18, My WNW horizon, 40 m to Merthyr Tydfil from home as crow flew, that was a wonderful view from bedroom window -- Clevedon, Mouth of Severn, Cardiff, Newport ..... Brecons and Black Mountains as background ....... Set the standard for fine views !! :D

Anyway .. Midnight last pm --- wet. 2am today 75% white rooftops. 5-30 am nowt but a 'rim' of ice. :rolleyes: :D

North Wales :cool:
Three (3) snowflakes for us........Oh look...There's a fourth one :p

paulh53 said:
North Wales :cool:
Three (3) snowflakes for us........Oh look...There's a fourth one :p

Guess you need something to brighten your day, up there with all the 'scouser' drop outs !! ;)

pipme said:
Guess you need something to brighten your day, up there with all the 'scouser' drop outs !! ;)

How did you know I originated from Liverpool :evil: :eek: :evil:

Rumour is, due to the migration, you gained that Mr Speed camera Bruns', he had to succeed at something .. certainly would not be crime clear up !! ;)

pipme said:
Rumour is, due to the migration, you gained that Mr Speed camera Bruns', he had to succeed at something .. certainly would not be crime clear up !! ;)

:confused: :confused: :confused:

david and julie said:
The weather here is always very similar to yours Simon. :LOL:

That's strange, Dave, because whenever I want a taxi to your end of the world, they look at me like I want to go to the moon...!!! Must try Lindsells...

securespark said:
Who said the weather was boring?

Well it's getting boring! Snow, snow, snow for more than a week now!!
Only rain and sleet was predicted for today, with a some change of snow later today.
It started snowing again this morning at 6.30 am and it hasn't stopped yet!

Sponsored Links
Back