Weathershield problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone else had a this problem with dulux weathershield gloss,after using it and putting the brush in my brush mate box ,I come back the next day to re use the brush and it seems quite stiff,at first I thougt it might be the brush but I've tried several new ones with it and it does exactly the same and it's not the box cos other brushes are fine,I haven't got a clue why it never used to do this any help would be great

Sponsored Links
No it's not water based,it's oil based I've used it for a few years and never had this problem

Hope you get an answer on this one. Haven't used my brush mate for a while now so couldn't even test it.

Sponsored Links
Has anyone else had a this problem with dulux weathershield gloss,after using it and putting the brush in my brush mate box ,I come back the next day to re use the brush and it seems quite stiff,at first I thougt it might be the brush but I've tried several new ones with it and it does exactly the same and it's not the box cos other brushes are fine,I haven't got a clue why it never used to do this any help would be great

Gotta ask the obvious, have you still got Brush Mate liquid in the bottle ?? :confused:

I've been using a new tin of WS (o/b) and it's been fine. Does sound like you need more spirit in the box.

Thanks for your replys I have got fluid in the box,but ill put a new one in anyway to see if that does the trick thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back