Webb battery mower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are these any good, been offered it for free from my mum? I have a petrol mower and not really the space for it but are they any good?
20220204_132643.jpg
20220204_132638.jpg

Sponsored Links
I would take it if it's free so long as it comes with a working battery and charger. Replacement batteries are about £200 on the net.

They look to be semi professional models.

If nothing else you will get an idea of what you can do with cordless.

IMO we are several years off getting cordless mowers with the run time and cut capacity (for long and wet grass) that is equivalent to mains and petrol models.

Blup

If you've been offered it for free, then what is the point of even asking in here? Take it and try it out. If it's no good, get rid. If it's good, keep it.

Sponsored Links
If you've been offered it for free, then what is the point of even asking in here? Take it and try it out. If it's no good, get rid. If it's good, keep it.

I tried it and it's ok on small lawns
Dont really have room in my garage and have a petrol mower. It would be a backup I guess or share with a mate who could store it even though I was told not to give it to a mate

I would take it if it's free so long as it comes with a working battery and charger. Replacement batteries are about £200 on the net.

They look to be semi professional models.

If nothing else you will get an idea of what you can do with cordless.

IMO we are several years off getting cordless mowers with the run time and cut capacity (for long and wet grass) that is equivalent to mains and petrol models.

Blup
Can't find it on net, how much they worth?

Can't find it on net, how much they worth?

Don't think that model is made now. Ebay will give you a price range based on their records, if you start selling process. The downside is, if it is not on ebay's system, you can't sell it all (I have found).

Blup

You don't have to start selling, you can also tick "Completed listings" on a search.

Ebay make it very difficult to sell second hand other than within their specified price parameters IME. Tried to sell a part from a vacuum and even though it was a current model, ebay wouldn't list it because their system didn't have a description for it, and wouldn't accept mine. Bizarre but maybe they are becoming more like amazon and concentrating on new sales.

Blup

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back