Weird songs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It concerns me greatly that someone has thought up the song 'Hocus Pocus' (performed by the band 'Focus'). So very very odd.

Are the any other songs that point to the fact that the composer should be locked away in a mental asylum?

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:

Is that the band 'Squeeze' with a song called 'My Lemon', or a song called 'Squeeze My Lemon' or what? I just tried to look it up but to no avail - more details please.

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
Birdhouse in your soul by They might be giants.

Yeah that is quite strange, but have you heard the song I mentioned?

tech fly boss walk jam nitty gritty, you're listening to the boy from the big bad city, this is Jam hot.

, sorry?

Justified and ancient, Tammy Wynette ?

Procol Harem, whiter shade of pale ?

Hmm, someones yannking your chain.

sorry! my mistake, I thought it was "sqeeze my lemon" by savoy Brown but seems its "the Lemon Song" by Led Zeppelin :confused: good words tho "Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg.
The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed." :LOL:

notb665 said:
It concerns me greatly that someone has thought up the song 'Hocus Pocus' (performed by the band 'Focus'). So very very odd.

Are the any other songs that point to the fact that the composer should be locked away in a mental asylum?

Funnily enough I listened to that just yesterday, first time in years. Jan Ackerman was a true guitar hero.

BTW, try listening to the English version and not the Dutch version. It makes far more sense.

joe

Ask an northerner to listen to Durham Town by Roger Whitacker and see if they can spot the glaringly obvious mistake.

joe

joe-90 said:
Ask an northerner to listen to Durham Town by Roger Whitacker and see if they can spot the glaringly obvious mistake.

joe

First time I have ever really taken any notice, is it that Durham is on the river Wear?

Sponsored Links
Back