Weird 'Tips'

• Thread starter Soggy_weetabix
  • Start date
S

Soggy_weetabix

Got called to an urgent breakdown through an agancy. No heating or hot water. Got there at 6 and replaced faulty part on boiler.

Customer says "have this, I know I dont have to pay but thanks for getting to me as soon as you did"

Theres me awaiting a tenner or at best a twenty but NO. He has a fully working fruit machine that he bought 18m months ago.

That is my tip!

Kids are loving it but Id love to sell it on!

DAVE

Sponsored Links
I had guessed that Breezer. Anyone have an idea what its value is?

Great moneybox at the moment!

Dave

Sponsored Links
I had guessed that Breezer. Anyone have an idea what its value is?

Great moneybox at the moment!

Dave
Have a look here Dave...

link
ninebob you were slightly ahead of me but your link includes all manner of Fruit Machine parifinaliour and bits and bobs..... I know I shouldn't but it had to be you first with a FRUIT machine link didn't it. :D :oops: Sorry couldn't resist!

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Wow!

Now I am debating whether a 1'er is worth the piece that this house now has.

I have 5 teenagers around it who will act like the suffrojets (sic) if its sold.

MOMENT OF CLARITY... gambling is dangerous. Sell it!

Cheers Blas and Ninebob.

Dave

something is only worth what some one else is willing to pay for it.

In a way, i would say keep it. let the kids play on it with their own monye, that way you can keep an eye on them

S*d the kids.....Its my turn!

Its like having a pub in my dining room!

"Beer please barman"

Dave

It would be a good savings system if you dont let them have back the money from it :D

prob been robbed from a pub and he's just passed the evidence on.
the fag machine got robbed from my local a couple of weeks ago, two guys walked in asked for the landlord and said we've got your new fag machine
load the old machine into their van and away they go, full of fags and money
no new machine, hard faced gits

Mate got a fridge as a tip once . He went to disconnect a cooker for a mate of his whose mother had died . They where eastern european and the custom was to take something from the house as a memory so he took the fridge.

as the fruit machine is a way of saving it reminds me when i was very young, each week i had to save my pocket money "for a rainy day". my dad built a special metal box to look after it. So no one could find it the metal box was kept under the stairs. I was 6 years old when i found out it was the gas meter.

but back to the fruit m/c, leave it open at night, if some scumbag sees or hears about it they may come round for the money locke in it, but if they are also told / see its left opne, no point then

Sponsored Links
Back