Well done United . NEVER SAY DIE

We have won it 3 times and we knocked out Barca over 2 legs and missed an away pen
in recent times
Win the league and we are the most succesful side in britain
And only team to do the TREBLE

I accept that Barca are favourites but on our day we are a match for anyone

Sponsored Links
We have won it 3 times and we knocked out Barca over 2 legs and missed an away pen
in recent times

Win the league and you are still NOT the most successful team in Britain!

The TREBLE?....who needs the treble when you can win the Quintuple, thats 5 trophies spacecat.....when did United do that?

in recent times

The TREBLE?....who needs the treble when you can win the Quintuple, thats 5 trophies spacecat.....when did United do that?

19 prems will be the most , no one else has done the TREBLE and don't kid on that it isn't seen as a historical achievement

Arguably most of your euro wins were when it was easier to win it but who is splitting hairs

You would sell your missus to be in our position

in recent times

19 prems will be the most , no one else has done the TREBLE and don't kid on that it isn't seen as a historical achievement

Arguably most of your euro wins were when it was easier to win it but who is splitting hairs

You would sell your missus to be in our position

Easier to win? you can tell you dont follow football much!

The old European Cup was a lot harder to win, you lose 1 game you are out....now you can lose a few games and still get to the final. Even past players and managers say the exact same thing

and I would never want to be in Uniteds position, why would I want to follow the most hated club with the biggest debt in Europe :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Most loved club internationally and EASILY make it through the new EURO financial rules

The DOMINANT english club for the last 20 years

Yeah its better to be a fading HASBEEN of a club .........

Most loved club internationally and EASILY make it through the new EURO financial rules

Yeah its better to be a fading HASBEEN of a club .........

Thought you supported United :LOL:

The new financial rules wont even bother us a club

The new financial rules wont even bother us a club

yeah but you wont be in Europe to worry about it :mrgreen:

It effects everybody.....but if I was a United fan, I would be slightly worried at the financial mess your club is in :LOL:

Man Utd chief executive David Gill tells a Commons committee inquiry into football governance that debt has not hampered the club

Manchester United chief executive David Gill says he is "comfortable" with the club's financial situation, including debt and interest repayment levels.

Mr Gill told a Commons committee hearing into football governance that net debt of £370m and annual interest of £45m was not hampering United.

"We know it's there but it doesn't impact what we do," he said.

He added that if the £45m figure was not there "it would be better", but it had not halted development at the club.

"There has been no impact in terms of our transfers," Mr Gill said

And he said that under club owners, the Glazer family, revenues had risen from £40m in 2006 to more than £100m.

NO worries , people are offering 1.5 billion for us , but we just kep rolling along anyway

I see David Gill has fooled another fickle United fan haha

MARCH 22 2011

Manchester United's finances are under the spotlight again after Red Football Joint Venture, the parent company set up by owners the Glazer family, reported a record loss of £108.9m. The losses include the costs of setting up a £526m bond scheme to replace outstanding debts of £509m

The parent company's losses last year included £30.2m interest on the controversial Payment In Kind loans which have since been paid off. Those PIK payments are not included in the club accounts

But Gill and the club have been accused of employing "smoke and mirrors" in their presentation of the financial position, most notably by investment banker and United fan Andy Green whose Anders Red blog regularly dissects financial statements coming from the club

Thats why lots of your REAL fans want the Glazers out....the club is in a mess and they owe money everywhere, plus no one will buy them for a huge amount, and no one has even made an official offer to buy them!

No official bid but everyone knows big players are queueing up if it ever came to it

As for your own debacle years you seem to conveniently forget
When its your new ground coming.........never

Whatever the glazers have done and I am no fan of them it hasnt affected success on the pitch

Lpool are no where now looking back on past glory bit like the city really

Well done United - NEVER SAY DIE.

They did yesterday!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

you cant win em all, we didnt take our chances and Carrick gave them theirs

beating chelsea twice probably took abit out of them that is why winning the TREBLE is so HARD......................And UTD are the ONLY team to have done it in the UK

Still Europe and the Premiership wouldnt be too bad,

Got to be In it to WIN it .........................are you in it?

Can't argue with that, that's why they attract so many glory hunting long distance so called supporters. Liverpool has more than their fair share of them as well. I've never understood it myself, where I come from you don't decide what team you're going to support. You grow up already supporting them before you can say the name properly, influenced by your father or older brother or the likes, usually the local team obviously. If I'd have been born in Newport, I'd probably have been a Newport supporter (thank fck for small mercies)
Can you explain how you come to decide one day that you are going to, from now on be a supporter of some team from miles away.

Sponsored Links
Back