Well done United . NEVER SAY DIE

Sponsored Links
I have to say, Manchester United played well.

Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney supplied no end of quality passes. Rooney almost seemed civilised. They made Chelsea look mediocre.

They will need to play with the same confidence and more to get past Barca though.

I have to say, Manchester United played well.

Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney supplied no end of quality passes. Rooney almost seemed civilised. They made Chelsea look mediocre.

They will need to play with the same confidence and more to get past Barca though.

Great all round team performance and the spirit is superb.

Hernandez is looking like the steal of the century

Barca is going to be a HUGE ask as they are phenomenal at the moment should we reach the final , but we have beaten them before over 2 legs and they have their weak spots so you never know in a one off game

Sponsored Links
Cant see anyone beating Barca!

They pretty much have the CL tied up now

Anyone can beat anyone in a one off game, though I hope you're right.
Would hate to see the mancs win another european cup to add to the title they've virtually got, not too rsed about the fa cup, though it would be nice if they get tw@ed in that too.

Would hate to see the mancs win another european cup to add to the title they've virtually got, not too rsed about the fa cup, though it would be nice if they get ****ed in that too.

Can't quite maintain the level of bitterness eh lads

Can't quite maintain the level of bitterness eh lads

Liverpool fans have nothing to be bitter about when it comes to the scum.
Hatred, contempt, enjoyment when they fail (usually much enhanced when accompanied by the inevitable whinging from that whisky nosed old fcker) ....that comes natural.

At least sooey is a scouser supporting liverpool (his hometeam) as it should be, spacetwat is a londoner who supports scumchester but has never even been north of watford gap and can't be bothered to watch them play on his own fekin doorstep ffs.

Who's the proper fan and who's the to$$er?

Answers on a postcard please

Would hate to see the mancs win another european cup to add to the title they've virtually got, not too rsed about the fa cup, though it would be nice if they get ****ed in that too.

Very true yeah...buts it pretty hard to see past Barca. Madrid have looked quite sharp in this CL so its going to be a good tie. You can safely say the winners of that tie will win the CL

Very true yeah...buts it pretty hard to see past Barca. Madrid have looked quite sharp in this CL so its going to be a good tie. You can safely say the winners of that tie will win the CL

You cant safely say sh!t , apart from lpool are gonna have another season in the eucrapa cup

we have a great chance and at least we are in it your season was over a month ago

So Spacker is a plastic Manc.
Explains all the off screwed ideas and answers.
Has no idea where he lives or loyalities are.

So Spacker is a plastic Manc.
Explains all the off screwed ideas and answers.
Has no idea where he lives or loyalities are.

My biatch is still following me around the site

When you gonna get a proper profession

You cant safely say **** , apart from lpool are gonna have another season in the eucrapa cup

we have a great chance and at least we are in it your season was over a month ago

You have to win it though, and United wont!

You dont get remebered for getting to finals, you are remembered for winning it, like we have...5 times

Thats why we are still the most successful team in England, and United dont like that!

I think theres only one team thats beaten Barca at the Nou Camp (twice)....and thats not United!

Sponsored Links
Back