Well done....

Sponsored Links
Makes you wonder why he was protesting against student fees. With his intellect he's no chance of a Uni education.

Sponsored Links
i felt sorry for the lad, then i saw his photo, then i changed my mind as he looks like a *****

There's a kind of poetic justice to this story - the kid was on protest demonstrating against having to pay university fees. He's now going to be locked up for 32 months... just enough time to do a degree course in prison for free!

Serves him right.
Fair play to his mother, although I think that was planned as he knew once he was on camera he would be caught.

Probably expected a fine and community service.

Well done that Judge!

They were going to jail the extinguisher but is was 'let off'.

Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go.
You lose 6 turns, and as you dropped the soap-that large man behind you will pretend he is playing snooker!

I hope they get to 'love' him in prison.
I have no sympathy for the silly sod because he could have made so many peoples lives a misery.

I think that, as teens, we have all done some rash things without thinking, and right afterwards thought "F*** me that was close" with wide open eyes

He was lucky, and so were the people below

Contrast his sentence to some of the death by reckless or dangerous driving or caused by drunk drivers in stolen cars with no insurance etc ... which are frequently a lot less, but with a dreadful a consequence.

Personally I think it was a show trial with an extreme sentence way beyond what was necessary. He does appear to have genuinely regretted the event and realises it was wrong, and is not a persistent bad person. However, now he is locked up with the rest of the chavs, thieves, muggers and rapists, there is a good chance he will be when he gets out

I think that, as teens, we have all done some rash things without thinking, and right afterwards thought "F*** me that was close" with wide open eyes

Contrast his sentence to some of the death by reckless or dangerous driving or caused by drunk drivers in stolen cars with no insurance etc ... which are frequently a lot less, but with a dreadful a consequence.

Personally I think it was a show trial with an extreme sentence way beyond what was necessary. He does appear to have genuinely regretted the event and realises it was wrong, and is not a persistent bad person. However, now he is locked up with the rest of the chavs, thieves, muggers and rapists, there is a good chance he will be when he gets out

There are probably few on here who could claim not to have done something stupid, that had it gone the wrong way, or come to the notice of the authorities, would have landed them in court.

However, lobbing a 15LB fire extinguisher at people several floors below, without worrying whether it spilt someone's brains all over the pavement takes it to another level.

He was sentenced not just on the outcome of his crime, but his callous disregard for individuals below, who if they had taken a step in the wrong direction would now be pushing up daisies.

You nailed it woody.

What if the protest was actually a Gay Pride march and Mr Woolard was just doing what the sign said...

PLEASE EXTINGUISH ALL FAGS

Sponsored Links
Back