Policing Bill - hold my bear China

Sponsored Links
That's a shame my boy likes going outside our house and drawing chalk on the pavement, we literally done it over the weekend, he generally likes to draw diggers and emergency vehicles, and my neighbours think it's sweet.

It washes off as soon a sit rains though.

Can't believe I've turned my son into a criminal

The irony being if someone attacked your wife the maximum sentence for assault would be 5 years but if they attacked a statute of your wife it would be 10 years.

Unhappy at the way your school is teaching and want to protest that then you better be warned. The new powers will be abused just like they were when we were under lockdown and the Police abused the new powers they were given.

You won't be laughing when your son is facing an offence, by then it's too late.

The irony being if someone attacked your wife the maximum sentence for assault would be 5 years but if they attacked a statute of your wife it would be 10 years.

Unhappy at the way your school is teaching and want to protest that then you better be warned. The new powers will be abused just like they were when we were under lockdown and the Police abused the new powers they were given.

You won't be laughing when your son is facing an offence, by then it's too late.

I'm not disagreeing with, my comment was genuine, and this news should it come into practice will mean we will no longer be able to do such a thing. A bit silly as chalk washes off in an instance,

Sponsored Links
The way it's heading you might as well firebomb parliament, instead of standing outside on the green opposite on your own with a megaphone...

'In for a penny...' and all that!

It's really to control the population :) when they finally realise what brexit has done.

It's really to control the population :) when they finally realise what brexit has done.
It's to control the population full stop, whatever the reason to protest...

Not that it's a UK only thing...

In France the police beat up a guy and it was videoed by some members of the public...

The response?

Putting forward a bill to make it illegal to video police officers!

No controls, lawless societies.
You think women have a hard time now. Try a lawless society

That's a shame my boy likes going outside our house and drawing chalk on the pavement, we literally done it over the weekend, he generally likes to draw diggers and emergency vehicles, and my neighbours think it's sweet.

It washes off as soon a sit rains though.

Can't believe I've turned my son into a criminal
That's been the case for a long time...

Two teenage girls were fined £80 for drawing chalk pictures on a pavement in Bangor, Gwynedd.

That was in 2007!

Another 'hilarious' example (funny only if it weren't true) is...

"A shopkeeper was warned she could be fined for criminal damage after drawing temporary markings outside her shop to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. "

"The policeman said: ‘The law doesn’t stop unfortunately. It’s still a criminal offence. The law is the law and it doesn’t change because of what is happening. There would be anarchy in the world.’

o_O

criminal damage my asre.
Doesn't seem to apply to utility companies though...

They spray paint all over the pavements/roads and then don't remove it when the bodge jobs are done!

Doesn't seem to apply to utility companies though...

They spray paint all over the pavements/roads and then don't remove it when the bodge jobs are done!
It's got really daft round here. Some people spray a cross with a bit of paint onto a tree, and then the tree has to be cut down, just because there's a bit of paint on it!
Wasteful I call it! :whistle:

From populism to authoritarianism.

The free speech brigade are awfully quiet on this issue.

Sponsored Links
Back