Well fancy that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saxondale, security supplies and atilla all know each other. Small world eh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Saxondale, security supplies and atilla all know each other. Small world eh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

not really were all known big fish in the security industry and theres several others not come out yet (you know all about coming out don`t you Joe ?) who know each other and post regularly on this forum, maybe it was deliberat to improve the quality of the advice been given or maybe it was a coup -you decide

not really were all known big fish in the security industry and theres several others not come out yet (you know all about coming out don`t you Joe ?) who know each other and post regularly on this forum, maybe it was deliberat to improve the quality of the advice been given or maybe it was a coup -you decide

A homophobe too eh?

You don't need 'big fish' on a backwater like this - but it would be nice if you knew something about electronics (any of you).

There you go again. Twisting things.
Atilla said he knew them, not that they all knew each other.
Although, as Saxondale suggests, nothing unusual about those in the trade knowing each other.

Sponsored Links

A homophobe too eh?

You don't need 'big fish' on a backwater like this - but it would be nice if you knew something about electronics (any of you).

you dont have to know how it works to know why it does what it does - bernard put it better than I ever could, something about technitions versus technical ability, oh btw one of us is a systems designer, one of us has probably the most experiance of any alarm related poster on here and another has more clout with the bsia and the regs writters than you could ever dream of.

so keep posting your " by the book.." advice but preferably after the real alarm engineers have sorted the problems for the O/P

A homophobe too eh?

What a complete tool you are!!

Regarding the electronics, Honours Degree good enough for you?

Stick to plastering.
By the way, it's not paranoia you have...lol

A homophobe too eh?

What a complete tool you are!!

Regarding the electronics, Honours Degree good enough for you?

Stick to plastering.
By the way, it's not paranoia you have...lol

Trying to get the thread locked by posting abuse eh?

OK Mr Honours degree - let's have that technical discussion shall we?

[quote="saxondale"
you dont have to know how it works to know why it does what it does - [/quote]

Of course you do.

What, with a plasterer?
Do us all a favour.

Regarding your concern on the topic, the one you clearly no square root of sod all about. The information was posted, you just can't/won't see it or understand it.

A homophobe too eh?

you dont have to know how it works to know why it does what it does - bernard put it better than I ever could, something about technitions versus technical ability, oh btw one of us is a systems designer, one of us has probably the most experiance of any alarm related poster on here and another has more clout with the bsia and the regs writters than you could ever dream of.

so keep posting your " by the book.." advice but preferably after the real alarm engineers have sorted the problems for the O/P

So one of you knows nothing about electronics,
One is a shop keeper
and one 'designs systems' (whatever that means).

Forgive me not being impressed.

Trying to get the thread locked by posting abuse eh?

well it worked for you last night.

as for discussing anything with you Joe it would be fastest finger wins ( if you could find the correct page in your junior encyclopdia brittanica that is)

[quote="saxondale"
you dont have to know how it works to know why it does what it does -

Of course you do.[/quote]
So manufacturers include all the inner workings in the basic manual for every product they produce?

They might for your trowel and float.

What, with a plasterer?
Do us all a favour.

Regarding your concern on the topic, the one you clearly no square root of s** all about. The information was posted, you just can't/won't see it or understand it.

I'm a property developer - that's why I can plaster (sorry to be multi-talented),
But don't let that put you off - I 'm more than capable of talking technical with an 'honors graduate'. Over to you.

[quote="saxondale"
you dont have to know how it works to know why it does what it does -

Of course you do.[/quote]

absolute tripe, I dont know how my car works but I know what it will or wont do (not very good at the times crossword for one)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back