Well fancy that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So one of you knows nothing about electronics,
One is a shop keeper
and one 'designs systems' (whatever that means).

Forgive me not being impressed.

see you always do that dont you Joe? jump to conclusions and go off on one thinking your superior (small wonder your feeling so threatened)

given three facts you make up three more ( all wrong btw)

post what you want where you want, it breaks the day up and gives everyone a laugh, but don`t assume your advice is right ( all depends if you have the manual to hand from what we`ve seen so far)

Sponsored Links
So one of you knows nothing about electronics,
One is a shop keeper
and one 'designs systems' (whatever that means).

Forgive me not being impressed.

see you always do that dont you Joe? jump to conclusions and go off on one thinking your superior (small wonder your feeling so threatened)

given three facts you make up three more ( all wrong btw)

post what you want where you want, it breaks the day up and gives everyone a laugh, but don`t assume your advice is right ( all depends if you have the manual to hand from what we`ve seen so far)

I'm waiting for a technical discussion with you. Can't you do that?

[quote="saxondale"
you dont have to know how it works to know why it does what it does -

Of course you do.

absolute tripe, I dont know how my car works but I know what it will or wont do (not very good at the times crossword for one)

If you ever want to know how it works - let me know and I'll explain it to you (simply)

you really do believe that don`t you ? madness

It's a fact, I know how cars work. I'm a clever guy.

Oh look - one of the sock puppets has come out. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You can't do it can you? You daren't enter into a technical conversation with me. Are you a 'barman'?
What i am makes no odds, you yourself claim to develop property.
It's not a case of can't, more a case of won't. No need to.

You can't do it can you? You daren't enter into a technical conversation with me. Are you a 'barman'?
What i am makes no odds, you yourself claim to develop property.
It's not a case of can't, more a case of won't. No need to.

In other words you are all bluster. I think there's someone at the bar.

You really don't get it do you.
You are only trying to stir up trouble - as usual.

I see all the sock puppets are coming out tonight. I think it's time the moderators looked at IP addresses and multiple accounts. Five of you all on 'duty' on a Saturday night? ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back